Monday, September 8, 2008

A new plan

I got another call from Japan today. I learned that I can choose from three training sessions, which start on Oct. 10th, Oct 20th or Nov. 20th. Initially,  I thought that Oct. 10th was the obvious choice because I can't wait to go to Japan. But then I remembered that my good friend Dave is going to Thailand from Oct. 31st to Nov. 20th. Hmmmmmm...

 It would require some complex planning and more money than I have right now (maybe I could sell my car back home), but staying in Hawaii through October and then going to Thailand would be AWESOME. 

So that's what I'm dealing with now. I guess this week I'll work on getting a job and checking to see if this plan will work. Wish me luck!

PS- Because I know that everybody love pictures, here are a few from my exploring today. I went to Diamond Head crater.
Here is Diamond Head viewed from my street.
Photobucket

And the view of Honolulu from the top of Diamond Head.
Photobucket

No comments: